Debustrol was founded in December 1986 by Martin “Kolins” Kolínský and Martin “Melmus” Melmuka and bass player. The drummer invented the name of the band and said it had no meaning at all. After several months Charos went to war and he was replaced by two other musicians: Tomáš "Cizák" Emperor and Oldřich "Trifid" Trefil. Once in 1987 the ultrathrash began to dominate the ensemble's music, which later became famous. Debustrol is the very first trash metal (trash core) band in Czech Republic.
"We didn't care that nobody don't play it here" - Kolins in an interview with Rock & Pop (1991). "At home, we were listening to Slayer, Sepultura and other bands. Nobody has ever did it here before so we did. We didn't care about the Communism here so we had big problems because of our work. We just wanted to play what was actual out there.”
Warning: Last items in stock!
A great gift for Debustrol fans.
- baked under a high-temperature lacquer layer
- high abrasion resistance
- long color durability
- large color print range
- high resolution printing
- high shine
- each order is processed individually
- no mass production
- no product storage
- most products have editing options (adding text, photos ...)
- sending a preview when changing the original graphics
- after reconciliation, the product is manufactured and sent to the customer